Breakfast is the most important meal of the day in any flat stomach diet.Â So, to make sure you start your day on the right foot, I thought I’d share three of my favorite healthy quick breakfast options. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Fat Free Milk
- 1-2 scoops Protein Powder
- Fruit (blueberries, bananas) if you desire
- In blender combine oatmeal, egg whites, cottage cheese, milk, protein powder, and fruit.
- Blend until creamy, and looks like pancake batter. If mixture is too thick, add more fat free milk or water as necessary.
- Heat griddle or non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter onto pan/griddle – cook each side of pancakes for about 4-6 minutes (depends on your griddle).
- Take pancakes off once cooked and allow to cool.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup or your favorite fruit topping.
These protein pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast options! They are so quick to make and you can add so many different flavors. My personal favorite is to use cinnamon flavored protein powder – makes the pancakes taste DE-licious!
Egg White Salsa Omelette
- 1/2 cup egg whites (3 to 4 egg whites)
- Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Fat-Free Cheese (if so desired)
- Heat up frying pan. Add 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Pour egg whites into heated frying pan – allow eggs to cook, move egg whites throughout pan to allow egg whites to cook thoroughly.
- Add salsa and cheese to egg whites.
- Fold over egg whites to envelope the salsa.
- Let cook for a 2-3 more minutes.
- Serve with plain oatmeal or whole wheat toast if so desired.
Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Frozen/Fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Frozen/Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup Non Fat Yogurt (can be plain, vanilla, or fruit flavored)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- In blender combine all ingredients.
- Process on high until all ingredients are crushed, smooth and creamy.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
Now you can start your day with extra energy and get your metabolism burning fat from the minute you wake up.Â Don’t forget to keep eating healthy meals throughout the day as well, but please, don’t ever skip breakfast!
No related posts.
Tags: Breakfast Options, Cheese Milk, Cottage Cheese, Cup Oatmeal, Egg White, Egg Whites, Flat Stomach, flat stomach diet, flat stomach diet breakfast, Free Cheese, Free Milk, Fresh Strawberries, Fruit Blend, Healthy Breakfast, Heat Griddle, Milk Protein, Necessary Heat, Plain Vanilla, Protein Powder, quick breakfast, Quick Healthy Breafkast Options, Salt Pepper, Sugar Free Syrup, Tsp, What To Eat For A Flat Stomach, What To Eat For Breakfast, What To Eat For Breakfast If I Want A Flat Stomach, Wheat Toast