Unfortunately, the thought of gaining weight is one that we all despise.Â Some weight gains can be positive, when done for specific reasons, such as trying to gain more muscle or if you are recovering from an illness in which you lost excessive weight.Â However, a rapid increase in weight, can be extremely unhealthy, and something that can lead to serious health risks and problems in the future, such as diabetes, heart disease, or other such issues.
The only way to avoid excessive weight gain is to be aware of how excessive rapid weight gain happens in order to avoid it from occurring.
So what causes rapid weight gain?
- Serious Health or Medical Condition: Studies have shown that rapid weight gain that is not caused because of pregnancy can be the sign of a serious illness that involves the endocrine systems as well as the hearts and lungs.
- Retention of Fluids: Not drinking enough water or not drinking enough fluids may require your body to hold fluids, causing weight gain.
- Imbalance of Nutrients: Changes in eating patterns, the type of food that is being eaten or the amount of food eaten can change the types of nutrients in the body.Â The imbalance of nutrients in the body may cause rapid weight gain as your body is not quite sure how to respond to these quick changes.
- Food Allergies: When your body is allergic to something there are various ways your body will react to the problem.Â Some people develop rashes, or irregular breathing patterns when they smell or eat a particular type of food. In some rare cases some people have even been shown to gain excessive amounts of weight due to the allergy of a particular food.
We all work so hard to get the flat stomach
of our dreams, that we don’t want to be thrown off the path by a sudden excessive bought of weight gain. Now that we know some of the causes of excessive and rapid weight gain we can all work to avoid them and stick to our flat stomach workout.
- Overtraining and Weight Loss
- 5 Weight Excercises to Help You Lose Weight
- Effective Weight Loss – A Complete Guideline
Tags: Breathing Patterns, Causes Of Rapid Weight Gain, Endocrine Systems, Excessive Amounts, Excessive Weight Gain, Flat Stomach, flat stomach diet, Flat Stomach Workout, Food Allergies, Gaining Weight, Health Risks, Heart Disease, Irregular Breathing, Medical Condition, Nutrients In The Body, Rapid Increase, Rapid Weight Gain, Rare Cases, Serious Health, Type Of Food, Types Of Nutrients, What Causes Rapid Weight Gain, womens weight gain