Have you ever been to a trainer or nutritionist and they have asked you to keep a food journal of what you eat? So you write down all the healthy stuff – the chicken, veggies, and fruit, but somehow your forget to write down the ‘bad foods’ that you are suppose to stay away from – bag of peanut M&M’s, ice cream? Well, this ‘forgetfulness’ or ‘lying’ will only prohibit you from losing weight and make it harder for you to get a flat stomach.
Luckily for you your nose won’t grow like Pinocchio if you tell a lie, however, your waist line will begin to grow or keep from shrinking instead.Â Not being honest with yourself, is the biggest thing keeping you from reaching your weight loss goals.
Losing weight and keeping the weight off is hard – I completely agree and understand. However, if you are not honest with yourself then how will you ever even attempt to get there? Plus, once you can be honest with yourself with one aspect of yourself, you can find considerable improvements in many areas of your life.
- Allows you to acknowledge what makes you happy and what doesn’t make you happy
- Helps you find what does and doesn’t work with your weight loss plan
- Helps you find the right weight loss plan for you
- Lets you know how far you’ve come (how much weight you’ve lost) and how far you have yet to go (how much weight you still want to lose to reach your flat stomach goals)
- Acknowledging your faults or mistakes (like the fact that you had that candy you weren’t suppose to) will only help you get a flat stomach.
- Finding the reason why you want to lose weight will only help you lose more weight
- Helps you refocus and stay focused
- Helps you know what is working to help you get a flat stomach
- Lets you know when your body needs a break from your workouts and when you can keep on pushing vs. when you just don’t want to go
If you’re mother told you ‘honesty is the best policy’, it really is. Especially if you want to lose weight. Being true to who you are, keeping our eyes on your goal and realizing what works for you, is the only way you are going to shrink your waistline and keep it there.
- 4 Tips to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
- Are You Ready for Weight Loss?
- Effective Weight Loss – A Complete Guideline
- Lose Weight and Get a Flat Stomach
- Two Ways to Change Up Your Workout and Speed Up Fat Loss
Tags: Amp, Candy, Faults, Flat Stomach, Food Journal, Forgetfulness, Honesty Is The Best Policy, Improvements, lose weight, Losing Weight, Nutritionist, Pinocchio, Reaching Goals, Reason, Stuff, Veggies, Waist Line, Weight Loss Goals, Weight Loss Plan, Workouts