Back aches? Headaches? A runny nose? No one really likes going to the doctor but if these symptoms occur more often than not it may be time for you to make an appointment with your doctor in order to avoid the long term affects of these symptoms.
Symptom #1 – Heartburn is your new best friend
– Getting heartburn on a regular basis could be a sign for a bigger problem – acid reflux disease. Ignoring these symptoms can cause further problems in your throat and stomach later on. Avoid spicy foods and large meals full of fat. Also – pay attention to what you are eating when you get heartburn to make sure you avoid those foods in your next meal.
Symptom #2 – You don’t know a day without a pain in your back
– Back pain can be caused by numerous things – poor posture, sitting too long, standing too long, lifting something heavy without using your legs. Avoid chronic back pain by strengthening your core muscles – concentrate on ab and glute work to help prevent further back aches.
Symptom #3 – No matter how long you sleep you’re still wiped
– Stress, irregular eating schedules can all contribute to your sleep patterns – and always being tired could even be a sign for more serious problems such as sleep apnea. If sleep apnea goes untreated for too long it may increase the risk of diabetes or stroke. Check with your doctor to make sure you are breathing properly.
Symptom #4 – You can’t get a flat stomach
– You’re not fat but you can’t seem to get rid of that muffin top around your mid-section. Why does this cause concern? Stomach fat on women can cause a flood of health problems if not taken care of. Following a flat stomach diet along with a flat stomach workout that consists of various training strategies. Trying something new will rev up your metabolism and get your body burning the fat in your mid-section asap.
- Five Health and Fitness Facts
- An Apple a Day Means a Better Workout – Benefits of Quercetin
- The Causes of Rapid Weight Gain
- Why Do I Gain Weight? – Causes of Weight Gain
- Caffeine: What Does It REALLY Do to Your Body?
Tags: Acid Reflux Disease, Appointment, Back Pain, Cause Concern, Chronic Back Pain, Flat Stomach, flat stomach diet, Flat Stomach Workout, Going To The Doctor, Headaches, Health Problems, Health Symptoms, healthy symptoms, Heartburn, Legs, Mid Section, Muffin Top, New Best Friend, Poor Posture, Posture, Runny Nose, Section Asap, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Patterns, Spicy Foods, Stomach, Stomach Fat, Training Strategies, womens workout